BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT Responsible for coding digital experiences across all digital channels and troubleshooting issues in a dynamic environment focused on the ever changing media industry.
Basic Qualifications – You’re a fit for the role of Junior Front End Developer if you have:
- A passion for front end development and bringing systems thinking to the design world
- An ability to partner with product owners, user experience designers, and technology leaders to establish, promote, and advance a frontend development strategy and best practices.
- Professional non-internship experience with WordPress and PHP.
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Technologies (or a related field), or equivalent knowledge, skills, and industry experience.
- 1+ years of professional experience developing production systems.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including communicating with other technical teams, and product management.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies.
- Knowledge of versioning systems, e.g., Github
- Understanding of digital accessibility standards, e.g., WCAG AA
About Brave New Media LA, Inc.
BRAVE NEW MEDIA LA – Is a start up content development and technology company that was created out of 24 years of new media experience across the digital divide. We are now reestablishing our core ethos as disruptors in the content and technology ecosystem within media companies around the world.
Our environment encourages everyone to participate. Our diverse team depends on differing backgrounds and perspectives to foster robust conversations that lead us to the right solutions for our clients. Work-life balance is important to us: your ability to flourish in your personal life directly correlates to your success in your professional life. We’re committed to the success of our people which naturally leads to the success of our mission.
BNM LA is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. BNM LA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.